Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I can provide additional financial security to those who face an uncertain future."
Brad joined Ringler in 2005. He has more than 30 years of combined executive, claims management and structured settlement consulting experience within the commercial property & casualty insurance and self-insured environments, with major focus in health care professional liability.
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal and Commercial Auto & General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury, e.g. wrongful employment discharge, sexual harassment, etc.
- B.S., Education, Wayne State University
- MBA studies, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI
- MBA studies, Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Risk Insurance Management Society
- Ohio Self Insurers Association
Brad on Ringler Radio
Pharmaceutical Medical Devise Litigation
Brad is the proud father of three children and doting grandfather to six grandchildren. He is actively involved in church and local civic organizations.
Refer A Case To CLEVELANDBradly R. MathersAnne E. Lawter, Esq.
To refer a case to CLEVELANDBradly R. MathersAnne E. Lawter, Esq., please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
CLEVELANDBradly will get back to you shortly.