Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"It appeals to my philanthropic nature. I love to help people and feel good about resolving claims or lawsuits with a tax-free, guaranteed structured settlement that quite often changes the injured person's life and helps them heal and move forward.
Jamie has 33 years of extensive structured settlement expertise. Her nursing and healthcare background is beneficial in helping resolve catastrophic injury cases.
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Excess Liability
- Medicare Set-Asides
- Analyzing life-care plans and economic reports
- Designing creative settlement options
- B.S., Paralegal Studies and Political Science
- R.N., Deaconess College of Nursing
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Society of Settlement Planners
- Certified Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) – State of Maryland
- National Association of Insurance Women (NAIW)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Council on Litigation Management (CLM)
Jamie enjoys golf, travel, cooking, wine, and music.
Refer A Case To Jamie Kormann
To refer a case to Jamie Kormann, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Jamie will get back to you shortly.