Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I get to help individuals and/or their families who have had their quality of life diminished by unfortunate events."
Mark Vroman is a settlement planner with the Ringler team based in Orlando, FL.
Unique to the structured settlement community, Mark is both a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and a Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC). As one of only a handful of settlement planners who carry both of these highly regarded designations, Mark’s perspective is definitively “big picture.”
Using a collaborative process, Mark works to understand the financial fears of his clients and helps them clearly articulate their needs, wants and wishes for their financial future. His combined knowledge of structured settlement products and other investment products is instrumental in answering client questions and alleviating anxiety during the settlement process. By integrating the one-on-one approach of financial planning with the big picture approach of settlement planning, Mark has the ability to deliver a viable, seamless solution for his clients.
While personal injury can be a set back, Mark specializes in working hard to address future needs and inspire clients to dream of a new future with financial stability and meaningful life experiences.
Working with Mark – whether a colleague, a client or an attorney – is a passionate journey into the possibilities of the future.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medicare Set Asides
- Medical Malpractice
- Aviation Losses
- Product Liability
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Personal and Commercial Multi-Line Losses
- Sexual Harassment/Molestation
- Attorney Fee Deferral Solutions
- Trust Administration
- Ringler, Settlement Planner, 2016 – Present
- Radiant Wealth Planning, Financial Planner, 2010 – Present
- Seacoast National Bank, Financial Planner, 2014 – 2015
- Port Orange Fire-Rescue, Firefighter D/E, 2009 – 2014
- The Hartford, Financial Planner, 2008 – 2009
- Merrill Lynch, Financial Planner, 2006 – 2008
- AXA Advisors, Financial Planner, 2002 – 2006
- American Express Financial Advisors, Financial Planner, 2002
- CSSC Designation, Certified Structured Settlement Consultant, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame, 2019
- CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., 2013
- Financial Planning Certificate, Boston University, 2012
- B.A., Business Economics, Florida Atlantic University, 2001
- Florida Department of Insurance Resident Agent – 2-15 License: Health & Life inc. Annuities and Variable Contracts
- Idaho Department of Insurance Non-Resident Producer – Life & Variable Contracts
- Missouri Department of Insurance Non-Resident Producer – Life, Accident & Health
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative (2001): CA, FL, GA, ID, NY, NC, TN
- Series 66 – Uniform Combined State Law/Investment Advisor Representative (2002): CA, FL, GA, NC, TN
- Member, National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Member, Society of Settlement Planners (SSP)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member, Florida Public Pension Trustee Association (FPPTA)
- Fellow, Council on Litigation Management (CLM)
Securities offered through American Portfolios Financial Services, Inc. (APFS) Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through American Portfolios Advisors, Inc. (APA) an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Ringler Associates, Inc. is not affiliated with APFS and APA.
Refer A Case To Mark W. Vroman, CFP®, CSSC
To refer a case to Mark W. Vroman, CFP®, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Mark will get back to you shortly.