Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I enjoy working in an industry with the primary goal of determining the needs of an injured party and meeting those needs. It is very satisfying to know that you're truly affecting injured parties and their families in a positive manner."
- Medical Malpractice
- Complex Workers’ Compensation
- B.A., Communications, Point Loma Nazarene University, 1986
- Accounting, University of Rhode Island, 1983
- California Applicant Attorney Association (CAAA)
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
Angus on Ringler Radio
Structured Settlement Questions and Answers
- Ringler, 1998 to present
- Travelers Insurance Company, 1996-98
- Aetna Insurance Company, 1994-96
- Insurance Company of the West, 1988-94
- Love spending time with my family, playing Pickleball, and going to the beach
- Coaching high school basketball (Mission Hills HS)
- Volunteer for Shooting Stars for the last 15 years (challenged basketball league)
- Board member and sports advisor to World Embrace – Gulu, Uganda Sports Park
Refer A Case To Angus Kennedy
To refer a case to Angus Kennedy, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Angus will get back to you shortly.