Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I enjoy working in an industry with the primary goal of determining the needs of an injured party and meeting those needs. It is very satisfying to know that you're truly affecting injured parties and their families in a positive manner."
- Medical Malpractice
- Complex Workers’ Compensation
- B.A., Communications, Point Loma Nazarene University, 1986
- Accounting, University of Rhode Island, 1983
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
Angus on Ringler Radio
Structured Settlement Questions and Answers
MSA Administration after Settlement in Workers’ Compensation
Construction Defect Cases
Organized Labor & Workers’ Comp
- Ringler, 1998 to present
- Travelers Insurance Company, 1996-98
- Aetna Insurance Company, 1994-96
- Insurance Company of the West, 1988-94
- Happily married with two children
- Love the outdoors and coaching my children in various sports
- Volunteer for Shooting Stars (challenged basketball league)
Refer A Case To Angus Kennedy
To refer a case to Angus Kennedy, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Angus will get back to you shortly.