Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
" It allows me to help injured parties find ways to realize financial security and reach their goals. Structured settlements provide peace of mind and hope for the future.
Ann Marie heads the Minneapolis-St. Paul office of Ringler and is a member of the governing Board of Directors. Respected by both the insurance industry and trial attorneys alike, she is known for her creative problem-solving skills and common sense approach to settlement planning – connecting with people where they are and helping them discover meaningful solutions to the challenges they face.
Licensed throughout the United States, Ann Marie is a frequent speaker on a wide range of industry subjects, including Mediation Dynamics, Economic Damage Analysis, and Special Needs Planning.
- Commercial and Personal Liability, including complex, catastrophic claims
- Transportation / Trucking Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Workers’ Compensation Claims and Liability Transfer
- Employment / Disability Claims
- Medicare Set-Aside Planning
- B.S., Paralegal, Winona State University
- MBA, Finance and Marketing, University of St. Thomas
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC), University of Notre Dame, Mendoza School of Business
- Master’s Certified Structured Settlement Consultant, National Structured Settlements Trade Association
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Member of Ringler Board of Directors
- Paralegal – Personal Injury Law Firm
- Claims – St. Paul Companies
Ann Marie is married with two children and a dog. Whenever she can, she enjoys spending quality time with family and friends. She also loves to read, run, travel and occasionally experiment in the kitchen.
Ringler Radio Links
Traumatic Brain Injuries: From Battlefield to Football Field
Lawyers Preventing Child Injuries
Medical Device Litigation and Pharmaceutical Drug Claims
Refer A Case To Ann Marie E. VonBank, MBA, MSSC
To refer a case to Ann Marie E. VonBank, MBA, MSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Ann will get back to you shortly.