Back to Bio
Anne Lawter has nearly two decades of experience in medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. She incorporates this experience to assist injured parties, their attorneys, and corporate defendants with structured settlement needs, including support for all aspects of case resolution and financial planning.
- Lead Trial Counsel
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Legal Consulting
- Medical Staff Peer Review
- Medical Staff Matters/Hearings & Litigation
- Equine Law
- Adjunct Professor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Juris Doctor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, MI
- Secondary Teacher Certification, University of Michigan, Flint, MI
- B.A., University of Michigan, Flint, MI
- Member, Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity — Past President Percy J. Power Senate
- United States Equestrian Federation licensed Judge
- Participated in and judged horse shows across the United States
- Enjoys recreational sports including golf
Refer A Case To Anne E. Lawter
To refer a case to Anne E. Lawter, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Anne will get back to you shortly.