Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"Each case that I work on provides a unique opportunity to assist a plaintiff in earmarking money for certain situations and critical needs in the future. They have already suffered an injury or the loss of a loved one - they should not have to suffer from financial mistakes as well."
Erin started at Ringler as a Settlement Annuity Specialist in August 2007. Prior to that time, she was employed at another structured settlement firm as a Settlement Coordinator.
- Medical Malpractice cases
- General Liability cases
- Product Liability
- Non-qualified/Taxable cases
- Workers’ Compensation cases
- MBA, International Business, St. John’s University, 2008
- BBA, Finance, Iona College, 2004
- NY State Life & Health Insurance Agent
- Certified Structured Settlements Consultant (CSSC)
- National Association of Insurance Women (NAIW)
- Association for Healthcare Risk Management New York (AHRMNY)
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Co-chair of the NSSTA Education Committee
- Recipient of the 2013 NSSTA President’s Award
- Volunteer and member of the board, Baby Basics, NYC
- Volunteer and member of the board, Hoboken Volunteers
Erin on Ringler Radio
The Claims and Litigation Management Alliance and Universal Claims Certification
NSSTA’s Take the Hill
Refer A Case To Erin Muller Eddy, MBA, CSSC
To refer a case to Erin Muller Eddy, MBA, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Erin will get back to you shortly.