Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I believe our services bring value, stability and permanence to a financial picture that is often clouded by unforeseen circumstances."
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Defense Based Act
- B.B.A., Management, Texas Tech University, 1993
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Greater Houston Society for Healthcare Risk Management (GHSHRM)
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC)
- Certified Medicare Secondary Payer Professional (CMSP)
Ford on Ringler Radio
Married with two young kids. Enjoy triathlons, boating, hiking and outdoor adventures.
Refer A Case To Ford Swift, CSSC, CMSP
To refer a case to Ford Swift, CSSC, CMSP, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Ford will get back to you shortly.