Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"Every claimant is different in their needs and wants. It is the ultimate pleasure to be able to make dreams come true for these people who have suffered the unfortunate fate of a personal injury. "
Herb joined Ringler in 2007, opening and operating the Nashville, Tennessee office as a Settlement Annuity Specialist. In 2009, he was promoted to the position of Consultant.
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Minor Settlements
- Product and Premises Liability
- Approved: U.S. Department of Justice
- Business Administration and Sociology, Newberry College
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Tennessee Self Insured Association
- Mid South Worker Compensation Association
- Council on Litigation Management
- Sales and Marketing Management Professional, 1987-2007
- Professional Football Player, NFL, USFL, 1981-86
Herb on Ringler Radio
Structured Settlements in Wrongful Incarceration Cases
Herb loves to play tennis and golf. He is a fan of the Tennessee Titans and all SEC football. He also enjoys good wine and spending time at the beach.
Refer A Case To Herb Spencer, CSSC
To refer a case to Herb Spencer, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Herb will get back to you shortly.