Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"It is very rewarding to assist all parties involved in a claim to come to a resolution and design a settlement plan that meets the plaintiff's future needs."
Kevin started at Ringler in 2000 as an Structured Annuity Specialist in the Orlando office. In 2004, he moved to the Charlotte office.
- B.S., Management, Florida State University
- Associate in Risk Management, Insurance Institute of America
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter – The American Institute for CPCU
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriters Society (CPCU Society)
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Claims Manager, Alamo Rent-A-Car, 1993-2000
- Adjuster/Supervisor, Liberty Mutual Insurance Company, 1987-1993
Ringler Radio Shows
ABA Young Lawyers Help Hurricane Florence Victims
Refer A Case To J. Kevin Caple, CPCU
To refer a case to J. Kevin Caple, CPCU, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
J. will get back to you shortly.