Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"We have an opportunity to assist in the resolution of personal injury and workers compensation cases and provide injured people and their families with a secure source of tax-free income. To be involved in the design and placement of a structured settlement annuity providing a financially secure future for injured people is extremely gratifying."
James Volanti has been a Consultant with Ringler since the merger with English & Associates in 1987.
- Negotiation and settlement of catastrophic personal injury cases
- Medical malpractice claims
- Workers’ compensation cases
- Medicare Set Asides
- B.A., Finance, University of Illinois, 1978
- Professional designation of Casualty Claim Law Association (CCLA)
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- National Association of Life Underwriters (NALU)
- Florida Medical Malpractice Council
- National Alliance of Medicate Set Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Allstate Insurance Company – Casualty Litigation Unit (1978-1981)
- Allstate Reinsurance Division – Senior Claims Representative (1981-1983)
- English & Associates — Opened Chicago office and in charge of Midwest Territory (1983-1987)
Ringler Radio Links
- Married to wife, Phyllis
- Three children
Refer A Case To James J. Volanti
To refer a case to James J. Volanti, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
James will get back to you shortly.