Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I believe periodic payments are logical compensation for future economic losses."
John joined Ringler in January 2007. He has also served as the President of Litigation Analytics, Inc. since 1985, and was an Associate and Director of Structured Financial Associates for more than 20 years.
- Economics – Labor and Human Capital
- B.A., Economics
- Ph.D., Economics
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- American Economic Association
- Society of Labor Economists
- Royal Economic Society
Ringler Radio Links
Economics of Personal Injury Cases
Forensic Economics (Part I)
Forensic Economics (Part II)
Link to Litigation Analytics
- Three children, one grandson
- Music and golf
- Fifth-generation Texan
- T-Bone Burnett played rhythm guitar in my high school band
Refer A Case To John Scarbrough, Ph.D.
To refer a case to John Scarbrough, Ph.D., please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
John will get back to you shortly.