"it gives me the opportunity to help injured parties secure their financial future."
In addition to Colorado, his office covers clients in New Mexico, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Nevada.
Josh conducts seminars on the use of settlement annuities and their importance in funding Medicare Set-Asides. He attends mediations and settlement conferences, working closely with clients on life care plans and with all parties with the goal of facilitating a settlement and providing personally designed financial security for the injured person.
• Personal Injury
• Attorney Fee Structures
• Workers’ Compensation
• Medicare Set-Asides
• MBA, Regis University
• Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC), University of Notre Dame
• B.S., Communications (Minors in Business & Political Science), University of Northern Colorado
• Certified Structured Settlements Consultant (CSSC)
• Professionals in Workers Compensation (PWC)
• National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
To refer a case to Josh Carter, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information. Josh will get back to you shortly.