Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I love educating people on Structured Settlements, and helping them map out their financial futures, even though it may be only a small piece of it!"
- Medical Malpractice
- Small cases
- B.S., San Diego State University, 1974
- Licensed in life and health insurance
- Certified Structured Settlements Consultant (CSSC)
- “When a structured settlement is an appropriate investment vehicle, I have had first-rate client service from Ringler, Walnut Creek. They put the client’s interests first and work diligently to provide the greatest possible security.”
– Andy Gillin, Managing Partner; Gillin, Jacobson, Ellis, Larsen & Lucey, Orinda CA
Refer A Case To Kathleen Brice, CSSC
To refer a case to Kathleen Brice, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Kathleen will get back to you shortly.