Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I believe in Structured Settlements."
Lynn first joined Ringler in 1991, serving as a Consultant through 2006. In 2009, she re-joined Ringler after a short period with another Structured Settlement company. Lynn previously worked as a Litigation Claims Handler from 1984 to 1991 for Commerce Insurance Company in Webster, MA and A.I.A.C. in Rocky Hill, CT.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Auto & Commercial Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- B.S. Health & Business Administration, Providence College, 1984
- Claims and Litigation Management (CLA) Alliance – Fellow
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association (CTLA) – Sponsor
- Connecticut Bar Association – Member
- National Association of Insurance Women (NAIW) – Member
- Connecticut Association of Insurance Women (CAIW) – Member
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA) – Member
Ringler Radio Links
Medicare Set Aside Arrangements and Mass Torts
Refer A Case To Lynn DeMauro Clark
To refer a case to Lynn DeMauro Clark, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Lynn will get back to you shortly.