Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I am able to participate in positively impacting the lives of individuals and families by providing financial security and stability."
Manny has been with Ringler since 2002. Prior to that, he worked with another structured settlement firm as a consultant from 1998.
A partial list of applicable areas of specialization includes:
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Attorney Fee Deferrals
- B.S., Business Administration, California State University San Marcos
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, San Diego State University
- Financial Planning Association Residency Program 2012, University of California, Irvine – FPA in conjunction with UCI Executive Programs
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC) – NSSTA in conjunction with University of Notre Dame Executive Programs
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, Affinity/Platinum Club Partner and Preferred Provider of Structured Settlements
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member and Preferred Provider of Structured Settlements
- Nevada Justice Association
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Ringler Radio Links
Child Sexual Abuse Litigation in the Los Angeles United School District
Being a Plaintiff Attorney … And More
Refer A Case To Manny J. Valdez, CSSC
To refer a case to Manny J. Valdez, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Manny will get back to you shortly.