Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"it is a "life changing career" affecting those you are planning for, and those that are affected by your plans."
Manuel R. Valdez has been with Ringler since 2002. Prior to that, he was a structured settlement consultant with another national structured settlement firm. He is fluent in Spanish and was honorably discharged from the United States Army as Sergeant Rank E-5.
A partial list of applicable areas of specialization includes:
- Medical Malpractice
- Attorney Fee Deferrals
- B.S., Health Sciences, San Diego State University
- Masters of Public Health, San Jose State University
- Masters of Public Administration, San Diego State University
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant- In conjunction with NSSTA and the executive program at the University of Notre Dame
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego – Affinity/Platinum Club Partner and Preferred Provider of Structured Settlements
- San Diego County Bar Association – Member and Preferred Provider of Structured Settlements
- Nevada Justice Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Former President of the BECA Foundation
- Former Committee member of California State Bar – Committee on Competency
- Former Panel Member of San Diego County Bar Association – Fee Arbitration Board
Ringler Radio Links
Asbestos Litigation and Our Veterans
Basics of Structured Settlements
Mediation and Personal Injury Cases
Refer A Case To Manuel R. Valdez, CSSC
To refer a case to Manuel R. Valdez, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Manuel will get back to you shortly.