Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I truly enjoy assisting others to maximize and preserve their settlement proceeds so they can maintain the highest quality of life post-accident."
Mark joined Ringler in 2006, having started his career in the Structured Settlement Industry in 1990. Prior to joining Ringler, Mark was an Associate, Assistant Vice President and Shareholder with three nationally recognized settlement firms.
- Medical Malpractice
- Medicare Set-Aside Arrangements
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- B.S., University of South Florida
- Certified Structured Settlements Consultant (CSSC), University of Notre Dame
- Medicare Set-Aside Consultant Certification (MSCC), Commission on Health Care Certification
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Rotary International
Refer A Case To Mark E. Maidens, CSSC, MSCC
To refer a case to Mark E. Maidens, CSSC, MSCC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Mark will get back to you shortly.