Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"When my sons were very young and wanted to know what I did for a living, I told them simply that 'I help people'. The structured settlement product is a good thing."
Michael began with Ringler in the Newport Beach office in 1996. He has been the Managing Consultant for the Costa Mesa office of Ringler from 2007 to the present.
Prior to joining Ringler, he served as the Special Products Liability Claims Coordinator for the Western United States at Home Insurance. He worked in the insurance claims industry from 1983 to 1996.
- Physical injury
- Non-Physical Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Medical Malpractice
- Elder Abuse
- Mass Torts
- Punitive Damages
- Attorney Fee Periodic Payments
- B.S., Public Administration (with options in Marketing & Political Science), California State University, Long Beach
- Masters Certificated Structured Settlement Consultant, Notre Dame University, South Bend, Indiana
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- California Applicant’s Attorneys Association (CAAA)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Council on Litigation Management (CLM)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- Risk and Insurance Management Society (RIMS)
Mike on Ringler Radio
Structured Settlements and Insurance Companies
Affordable Care Act and Structured Settlements
Attorney Fees and Deferred Taxation
- Married with two sons
- Helping Hands Community Service Ministry, Orange County Area
- Alzheimer’s Association, Orange County Chapter Volunteer
Refer A Case To Michael Zea, MSSC
To refer a case to Michael Zea, MSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Michael will get back to you shortly.