Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I have an opportunity to use my skill set to help people at a time when they need it the most."
Peter Early is the head of Ringler Associates Northern New England and serves a diverse range of clients throughout the Northeast. He joined Ringler in 2005. For the past 17 years, he has enjoyed participating in settlement conferences and mediations, advising clients on structured settlements and other products to meet their needs, and ensuring that every case gets custom attention so the right solutions are in place following a claim resolution.
Before joining Ringler, Peter worked on Capitol Hill and brought that experience to the National Structured Settlements Trade Association Board of Directors, where he was elected by his peers in 2020 Peter was also recently elected to the Ringler Associates Board of Directors.
- General liability
- Medical malpractice
- Workers’ compensation
- Non-injury claims that benefit from tax deferral with a structured settlement
- Maintaining government benefits through the use of a structured settlement
- Special needs trust and Medicare set-aside allocations (liability and/or workers’ compensation cases)
- Attorney fee deferral and tax-planning options
- Trusts and similar products
- B.A. Government and Politics, University of Maryland 2004
- B.A. Communications, University of Maryland 2004
- Ringler Associates Board of Directors (2022-)
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association Board of Directors (2020-)
- Certified Structured Settlement Consultant (CSSC)
- Member – National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Platinum Sponsor – New Hampshire Association for Justice
- Platinum Sponsor – Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association President’s Award (2013)
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association Salute to Excellence Award (2022)
Before joining Ringler, Peter worked in the US Senate for Senator Lincoln Chafee in Washington, DC, and went on to lobby on behalf of the health care industry.
He lives in Southern New Hampshire with his wife and two young children and enjoys traveling with his family, golf, skiing, and curling.
Peter on Ringler Radio
Controversial Proposed Changes to the ADA Education and Reform Act
Litigation Against Big Pharma in the Opioid Crisis
Nursing Home Residents and Litigation
Choosing a Structured Settlement in a Workers’ Compensation Case
Refer A Case To Peter Early, CSSC
To refer a case to Peter Early, CSSC, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Peter will get back to you shortly.