Back to Bio
I Enjoy Being a Ringler Consultant Because...
"I appreciate the chance to help people when they need it most and make a meaningful contribution to their future financial security."
Tony Robinson currently is a member of the Ringler Board of Directors, having been elected in 2011. Tony has more than 22 years of experience in insurance, claims and structured settlements. Prior to Ringler, Tony worked for AON Risk Services and Travelers/Aetna.
- Experienced with all types of personal injury matters
- Experienced with all types of taxable settlements for non-injury cases
- National Structured Settlement Trade Association (NSSTA)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals (NAMSAP)
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Industry (FINRA) Registered – Series 6 & 63, Series 7
- B.A., Marketing (Minors in Finance & Management), University of Oregon
- Board of Directors – University of Oregon Alumni Association
- Chair – Marketing Committee for National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
Structured Attorney Fees: Preparing for Your Financial Future (PDF download)
Some Structured Settlements May Offer Significant Advantages
Why Many Investors Keep Fooling Themselves
Remaking the Market: Reality Bites
Refer A Case To Tony Robinson
To refer a case to Tony Robinson, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Tony will get back to you shortly.