A Message to Our Clients Concerning Coronavirus and Implications for Our Business Partnership
Ringler is a family and we deeply care about our colleagues, clients, strategic partners and their families. We continue to follow developments on the coronavirus (COVID-19) as it impacts our communities and businesses. We are taking appropriate actions to comply with Federal and state guidelines, and we continue to ensure that we can serve our clients.
How Are We Tracking the Virus?
At both a corporate and associate level, we continue to monitor the local and global situation as we receive updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state authorities. We provide our locations with up-to-date information and ensure that we are prepared to employ our business continuity plan (BCP) as necessary.
Steps We Are Taking
- Constant communication with our entire firm about the progression of the virus and how it impacts our day-to-day operations.
- Our local offices continue to monitor information from their local authorities to ensure the safety of their staff and clients.
- Alternative meeting options such as webinars, virtual mediations and conference calls to protect staff and clients from the virus.
- Cancellation of travel for corporate staff effective March 11, 2020. We will continue to monitor this weekly and our clients’ travel restrictions as well.
- Our internal and external IT teams ensure all servers are functioning with a BCP in place. We have redundancy and backup in all our server locations and expect no interruption in business.
- Continued support for all our work-from-home staff (WFH) with a redundancy plan in place.
- Offering remote training sessions as needed for your CE and CLE credits.
- Remote file review to assist in file resolution for your WFH staff.
No matter the level and duration of the disruption, we are here to continue serving your structured settlement needs. We are committed to you as your business partner. Should you need any assistance, please contact us directly and we will make sure you receive the continued level of service you have come to expect from Ringler.