Back to Bio
For more than 25 years Brian has been responsible for designing, negotiating and contracting structured settlements for resolution of major personal injury, workers’ compensation and environmental claims. He is a Consultant of Ringler, the world’s oldest and largest settlement annuity company.
Brian specializes in creating unique product packages, utilizing his extensive experience in the financial and claims management fields, helping clients navigate the increasing complexities of bodily injury settlements and helping injured parties meet long-term financial needs.
- Settlement Annuity
- Financial Services
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Environmental Claims
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association (NSSTA)
- Certified Medicare Secondary Payer Act professional
- Registered Representative, Series 7 License, National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD)
- Life, Health & Annuity Insurance Licenses
- Aetna Casualty and Surety
- Aetna Life Insurance and Annuity Company
- Taught executive speech and negotiation skills at Aetna Institute
- Attended Advanced Management School at Harvard University
- EMBA, Finance, St. Joseph’s University
- B.S., Business Management, Rhode Island College
Ringler Radio Links
Spotlight on The City Bar
Medicare Set-Aside Professional Administration
Productivity for Lawyers
Refer A Case To Brian J. Fillion
To refer a case to Brian J. Fillion, please fill out the form below. Please be sure to include all pertinent information.
Brian will get back to you shortly.